I had a look at my blog stats today and there’s people from France, America, Asia and Australia reading this ramble and that we’ve hit 1,000 views today! I can’t believe it! :D
Thank you everyone for dropping by and gracing me with your reading eyes. :):):)
There’s a great warm feeling in my heart now, and I thank you all for lifting my heart just that little bit.
I haven’t been posting for awhile because my brain would not just be sane and work kind of took over my life (I know, I know, working from home isn’t really work when it’s not a real job) and just being a girl just makes you that little bit crazier.
Now that I’m a little more normal, I realised how much I missed this little space in the Internets.
This is just going to be a smoosh of a whole lot of random thoughts since my last post.
1. I posted about a red Royal with a Vogue font and said that my chances of finding it is really slim. A couple days right after I posted it, one actually came up on eBay in the US. I didn’t win it, of course.
So I’m saying this now (because I realised I love the lime green one more):
THERE IS NO WAY I’M EVER GOING TO FIND A LIME GREEN DUOTONE ROYAL TYPEWRITER WITH THE AWESOME VOGUE FONT.
There you go.
Hopefully in a couple of days eBay will be kind to me. :p
2. I’ve decided to sell most of my collection. I know there are people who would give my machines a better home then my over cluttered one. I’ll be updating the “For S.A.L.E” page and my Etsy soon.
3. I’m still on the stamp making rage. I’ve order two A4 sized rubber blocks yesterday (I think it was yesterday?) and I’m just kind of feeling a bit intimidated by all that space. Hmmm.
So I’m just using up my current stock and this is what I’ve been making:
My aerogram stamp set is complete with the airmail border. It’s a pretty cool design too. Hopefully it’ll sell on my Etsy…
The peony one was a random experiment that turned out pretty awesome – hopefully I’ll make a couple more and get wood to mount it on, and put them up on my Etsy.
4. Stamp ideas are taking over my brain. There’s a chameleon and a armadillo somewhere in there… and typewriters, and foxes and random doodle shout outs…
Typewriter tin designs have captured my eyes right now. I might make a series…
5. Why hasn’t anyone come up with a use-able word that rhymes with “orange”?
6. Australian eBay is having a nice wave of orange Traveller de luxes.
7. Is it lunch time yet? I think it is.
8. My hubby’s really sweet, he bought me more egg custard buns when I finished my packet. He made a round trip to the Chinese Emporium after work for me. Awwww :’)
9. There’s less than two weeks before the 10% discount ends on my etsy.
11. We picked up a adjustable triple hole puncher and a awesome white Victorian wall lamp for $5 at the dump shop last week!
12. The new Spider-Man movie is super duper awesome. I kinda of want to watch it again.
13. Oh, wonder what happened to the corgi-duchund cross puppy dear we saw at the pound… I hope she found a good home. :(
14. I really want to have popcorn right now. Maybe some ice cream too…
I was going to say somethig else but I’ve totally forgotten.
Oh wait. Yes.
It’s been confirmed. My white Hermes baby is absolutely lost in the mail.
15. I forgot to mention about my first encounter with a typewriter right here in the Territory.
I ended up passing it because it was expensive and full of cockroach eggs and remains.
It looks better in the pictures, trust me.
It’s a real pity because it was a rare Bluebird.
I might just stop there and be on my way making a stamp now… Or just do the sporadic thing.
Hope you have a great day!
(or night, or great tomorrow day!)