Well that is if you follow the colours of the rainbow — after Monday blues, Tuesday’s indigo.
It’s my colleague’s birthday today too, fancy getting presents from the birthday girl! Really need to get used to AZERTY boards. Darn them misplaced “A’s”!
I couldn’t try anything out just yet as the cartridge is disassembled. The platen feels like new though. Springy like a spring chook (chicken). Hah, I just realised that the typewriter I was using in the typecast was a shade of purple too. Mmmmm. I have a post lined up for that piece, rather exciting! :D
Just a quick shout out:
I’m needing parts/pieces/typewriteranings, and these are on the priority list:
- A set of ribbon spool covers for a Corona 4 — preferably the 6 slot one.
- Ribbon spools for the Corona 4 — or can anyone advice me what other spools would fit the 4’s too please?
- Type sets for Mignon — Script, Pica, Perl maybe Russian? Hit me!
I currently have four types: Plaketschrift (Bulletin), D.4.Kursiv (Italics), Frakturschrift (Fraktur) and Schecksicherung (Check Perforater).
- Micro font typewriter that types more than 12 CPI. Diamond or manuscript, not fussed.
- User guide/repair manual for a Senta.
I would appreciate all the help possible, even if it’s a eBay or Etsy listing. I almost bought the spool covers off a keychopper, but somehow it didn’t work out. Was going to post it up on the Facebook page and forum but the last time I posted something things turned a little sour.
Bed time for me, thanks for reading and have a great tomorrow!