Oh hey :) Long time no see my friend! It’s been a little while since the last post, so a fair bit has happened.
- Main reason: been sick on and off.
- Other reason: I got back on the candy crush bandwagon :(
- I did think of using a typewriter for this post.
- Onsie weather is here, heck yeah!
- Just found out that I’ve been mildly lactose intolerant since I was a baby. Ergo combination sickies. Cue sad face.
- I haz to wear glasses now. Explains the tension headaches, migraines and general lethargy. Picked out a pair last week, should be ready soon.
- Been using the camera more! Finally spent a few days with the PRO f2.8 lens and the medium zoom 40-100mm. Some pictures on this post to come.
- Went to a friend’s place about an hour’s drive away for some yummy food and great company. Check out Your Inspiration at Home if you’re a local – the balsamic vinegars are AMAZING.
- 100 year anniversary Anzac day with the work mates. Really happy with a few shots from that take!
- Two great friends got married this weekend – one in Perth the other in Singapore – both we didn’t get to.
- Recently spent some time doing craft things. Felt really good.
- The hubby turned 30 this weekend. Spent actual day with nice Indian lunch and Mexican dinner.
- Poor bloke is so difficult to buy anything for so the next best present was to let him be Ironman for a half hour: Glad to say he loved the surprise :D After a quick dip we went for the nicest pizza and wedges… then maxed out on ice cream just because we had the day off work :)
- I think hubs caught a cold from Flyboarding, he’s been snorting out rubber since then!
- There is plans of making or re-purposing a typewriter desk. All plans for now.
Hopefully I’m getting back on the typewriter way. There’s a whole heap of things happening too, hopefully I can share sooner than later! ^_^ Have a great one guys